A reinvention of good old gold. Meet 9IN, a pure 999 gold collection by Love & Co. to redefine gold. Also known as 24-karat gold, 999 gold is the purest form of gold commercially available. Designed as an everyday luxe that will never go out of style, any piece from our LVC 9IN collection is made to last beyond a lifetime.
The LVC 9IN Square Floret 999 Gold Ring is crafted with floral details for a classy and elegant look to pair with your everyday outfits. With its versatile look, this 999 gold ring is perfect as a gift for any occasions or perfect to celebrate milestones with oneself.
This product is sold by gold weight. This means that the product’s price is calculated based on current gold prices and the workmanship fee incurred.
Material: 999 Pure Gold
Ring Size: Free Size
Gold Weight: 3.27g in total
Collection Name: LVC 9IN
Design Code: YR10598
Standard Delivery (5-7 working days) – Free for orders $100 and above, $5 for orders below $100
Express Courier (within 3-5 working days) – S$ 30.00
Store Collection (5-7 working days) – Free
Experience the joy of fine jewellery all around. Enjoy a 1-to-1 personalised consultation at your availability and find your dream jewellery that you can call your own.
Yes, this ring is the best choice for brides as it will add radiance and glow to the bride’s outfit for the day. With its versatile design, this ring is perfect to pair with the bride's favourite jewellery. Featuring modernity and elegance, add a subtle glow to the most important day of her life with this gold ring.
999 Gold refers to the purest form of gold (24K) with a gold content of 99.9%. The remaining 0.1% consisting of trace amounts of other metals. With its high level of purity, 999 pure gold makes a good investment for its finest gold value.
Love & Co.’s everyday rings are not only made for special occasions; they’re intended for an effortless style that fits your regular wardrobe. Masterfully handcrafted to be timeless, these rings are made for every celebration, occasion, moment, and everything else in between. Diamonds, gold, and metals can bring a hint of sparkle to your everyday ensemble, giving your everyday look an added touch. The best thing about these everyday rings is that they double as stackable rings – dainty when worn solo, and a bold statement when stacked.
Bracelets and bangles come in many different designs. Classics like chain bracelets and diamond bracelets can never go wrong when you want to glam up your outfit for a special occasion or romantic date. For a more chic and urban style, cuff bangles are fantastic for accessorising your outfit and injecting a modern vibe. Those not big on wearing jewellery can also find something for them in our range of leather bracelets, which are suitable for everyday wear and offer a bold and contemporary look.
Please note that the above indicates the ring design availability and it may change depending on real-time store situation.