Till 14 Feb Only. Checkout with Atome to enjoy additional $25 off minimum purchase $350.

Enjoy 5% off min spend $100 your first purchase when you subscribe to our newsletter.

No products in the cart.

Filter

Sort

Default sorting
Sort by popularity
Sort by average rating
Sort by latest
Sort by price: low to high
Sort by price: high to low
Filter By:

Filter

Category

Collection

Designs

Budget

Gift Guides

Sort by

FAQs

The karat number of any gold (yellow, white, or rose) indicates the amount of pure gold present. For example, 24K gold is pure gold, while 18K yellow gold contains 75% pure gold and a mix of other metals for the remaining 25%.

For yellow gold, a higher karat count usually implies a more intense yellow colour, as the yellow hue comes from pure gold itself. However, slightly lower karat counts, such as 18K gold, are more commonly used for important pieces of jewellery like engagement rings and wedding bands, as they are harder and more resilient than 24K gold.

Although yellow gold often contains other metals to strengthen the material, it is named as such because the final mixture still results in a yellowish tone.

Across our jewellery collections at Love & Co., we use a variety of 10K, 14K, and 18K gold to strike a balance and offer options of jewellery in varying strengths, colours, and affordability.

Yellow gold is the most ‘traditional’ of all golds, being the original colour of gold. Due to the limited supply of gold, many societies across various times in history treated it as a precious commodity and used it as a currency. Due to its shiny and luxurious appearance, it is also widely used for decorative purposes, including jewellery.

Today, yellow gold jewellery continues to be a symbol of prosperity, which is why individuals across many cultures deem gold as good luck. For its beauty, value, and auspicious nature, it is often used in weddings and royal ceremonies as jewellery gifts and ceremonial adornments.

While people traditionally only had one choice of gold, these days, there are numerous other options for jewellery, such as white gold, rose gold, and non-gold alternatives like platinum rings. Yet, the charm of yellow gold is its classic and natural look, ensuring it will always be well-loved.

You should definitely consider yellow gold for your engagement ring, wedding band, or other sentimental jewellery because yellow gold exudes a lovely vibrance and warmth. If you want your diamonds to stand out, yellow gold is a fantastic choice as it creates contrast with the brilliant shine of diamonds.

And if you like to stick to tradition, there’s no question about whether you should get something in yellow gold. It is such a meaningful choice, especially when presented in significant milestones such as a wedding.

Recommend Me Something

Hey there! You need help? Just answer a few simple questions and
we will curate a special list for you.

  • I'M LOOKING FOR A...
  • THAT IS...
  • MY PRICE POINT IS...
Our Diamonds

Our Diamonds

Committed to excellence, each Love & Co. diamond is perfectly cut and handpicked for its exceptional qualities.
Made For You, By You

Made For You, By You

Our bespoke service allows you to build your ring from scratch. A visual and hands-on experience like no other.
Book your appointment
In-Store Consultation
In-Store Consultation
VivoCity
Jurong (JEM)
NorthPoint City
Just one step away from your best consultation!
12:00 PM
01:00 PM
02:00 PM
03:00 PM
04:00 PM
05:00 PM
06:00 PM
07:00 PM

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.