What are your Purchasing Options?
We understand that buying an engagement ring is an extremely stressful and arduous process, and most people, given an option, would prefer to purchase a diamond ring at a store. Understandably, with the development of e-commerce and 2020 being a big reminder to “stay-home”, Love & Co offers all options including:
- Virtual consultations (Whatsapp, Zoom Calls)
- In-store consultations
- Online Purchases with delivery to your preferred location or collection in our stores
Buying a Diamond Ring In Store
- Seeing is believing, and it is no surprise that you will be able to get a more comprehensive appreciation for our diamonds.
- Experienced consultants who are available to assist you with any needs that you may have.
- Diamond ring shopping is as much an experience as it is getting the purchase. Sit comfortably in our private sessions while you choose your perfect diamond ring.
- Smaller selection of diamonds. You may only get to see selected diamonds, depending on each store’s inventory.
- Time and convenience. It may be a hassle to travel down to one of our stores when you can browse and shop in the convenience of your own home. However, this also means you are making a more committed effort to learn about getting the right ring for her.
Buying a Diamond Ring Online
- Flexible time and convenience. You can view our collections of rings whenever you’d like.
- Select the perfect diamond ring out of a wide variety of options at the comforts of your own home.
- Free virtual consultations are provided so that you can view our ring designs comfortably from your mobile or desktop.
- There is only so much information you can gain online. Sometimes, you need to see the actual ring to finally be convinced before you purchase it.
- You may be unable to accurately visualize the ring design on her finger. This is especially important if you two are deciding on the ring design as a couple!
Ultimately, be it visiting our store or going online to get your dream ring, it is important to make sure you know what your partner is looking for. Believe us, getting the right ring is one of the most important decisions you make in your life.